Tuesday 3 July 2007

[Progress.012] Fence up!

When I drove pass our construction site late this afternoon, was quite surprise to find that our builder already setup the fences, toilet and some sediment control stuffs. It was quite late and I didn't have my camera with me, will take a few photos and upload them probably some time tomorrow or the day after.

I have been a bit lazy recently and haven't fix the tree protection fences which wasn't in good shape after the storms weeks ago. Looks like I need to get it fixed somehow this/next weekend.

As our demolisher still hasn't remove the toilet and already setup a sediment control, we now have 2 toilets, 2 sediment controls on site, plus a "semi-collapsed" tree protection fence at the front, another fully collapsed tree protection fence at the back, looks a bit funny....

No comments: