Friday 17 August 2007

[Progress.031] Work for drainage pipe started!

Every time I start winging on my blog, the next day there will be activity happening on our construction site. Ha, ha! It must be magic, or my blog must be indeed really powerful/influential...

When I walked past our site around 7:50am this morning, there were a few trucks parked outside. A few trades person were digging holes and there were long plastic pipes everywhere.

When I drove past the site again around 3pm, I can see some of the pipes already connected. Looks like this long one shown in the photo below is for the rain water.


They even drive the excavator machine on to the slab, the slab must be quite strong!

Looks like we are getting rubber pipes for the main water connection, not sure if that's a good idea...

The excavator was cleaning the site, all those muds around the area were all gone...

I was told the pipe at the left was for the sewage,and today they will only connect it up to the boundary. Later, some other trades person will look after the connection from here to the main sewage pipe somewhere at the front of the house.

When I was there around 5pm, the excavator was gone and they are working on the drainage pipe for the powder room. They are working really hard! All other drainage pipes for rain water are done and covered.

Will visit the site again tomorrow morning, hope all the drainage pipe work can be finished today...

No comments: