Friday 4 January 2008

[Progress.082] Another surprise - external doors installed!

We have another surprise today, there was a trades person on site and he was installing the main entrance door this afternoon. He mentioned he will be here for the whole week to install all the doors, architraves, skirtings, ...etc. He also mentioned the stairs should have been installed before Xmas, but due to shortage of resource we will have to wait for that.

I took some photos after he left as below. First, the main entrance, which was locked...

This is a closer look. According to my memory, I remember the highlits on the top should have some sort of patterns in it, need to dig into my files to check. Other than that I think it looks quite nice.

The internal garage door also installed, and again locked...

This is the external laundry door. I don't remember ordering it in this strange colour??!! And yes, it's locked as well... I had a bad feeling about this...


I can only peek through the dirty windows, and I think I can understand why. There were lots of doors and skirting boards in there. If it's me I would lock all the doors as well...

No comments: