We have an on-site meeting with construction manager and supervisor last week, and the result was quite positive. They responded to our questions/queries professionally and lots of problems were now rectified.
Our construction site was extremely busy recently and lots of activities happened as listed below.
1. Kitchen cabinet installation started. From this:
2. Cornice in upstair living area replaced with correct 4 steps ones
3. water proof for all wet area done
4. Stairs installed
5. Rails for sliding doors replaced with correct heavy duty ones
6. Main bath and ensuite spa bath installed. From this
7. Alfresco ceiling installed
8. Huge gap above external laundry door & windows covered
9. Leaking roof valley above front bay windows replaced. From this
to this (valley replaced)
Yes, the hole is still a bit big, construction manager promised it will be replaced soon. And most importantly, it survived last weekend's huge hail storm without any leaking!
Sorry, as the post is too long due to too many photos, I am going to split it into 2. Part 2 coming up soon..