Wednesday 1 August 2007

[BlogSite.013] Help me to improve my blog!

Since last Thu, I have been spending about 2 hours every night training, preparing for next Sunday's City2Surf run. So I definitely won't be able to spend a lot of time on the blog until next Sunday, sorry about that!

During my cold daily run on the road, I have been thinking about the way this blog has been running and also looking at different ways to improve it.

In the past, I have been trying to cover detail information I learned from various areas, organise it and shared it on the blog. That seems to work quite well so far.

The fundraising run for City2Surf was another attempt, hopefully will get some support.

Next, I have created this poll and hopefully can collect some feedback from everyone. It will only take you a few seconds, but your feedback is very valuable to me, thanks a lot!

No comments: