Thursday 9 August 2007

[Progress.027] Materials for slab delivered

When I checked my site last night during my daily run, I saw some steel mesh been delivered. I thought they are going to start some slab work today. When I checked again this morning around 7:45am before going to work, there were lots of waffle foams been delivered, these guys are early. But there's no one there, how disappointing...

I checked again tonight around 8:30pm, and again just the big pile of waffle foams and other materials for the slab, no progress at all. Another beautiful day gone with no progress...

I took a few photos this morning as shown below. The first one shows 2 big rolls of plastic thing which I think will be laid at the bottom of the slab.

Second photo shows 2 big piles of waffle foams... To be honest, I am still not 100% sure if this thing is indeed strong enough to be placed inside the concrete slabs. Yes, I know that there are steel mesh and concrete surrounding it, but every time I think of standing on those soft foam thing, it's just an undescribable feeling...

This is a closer look of the steel mesh.

Finally a few other stuffs which I think is for holding the steel mesh around the foams or something. Will be clearer when they are been assembled.

No comments: