Tuesday 28 August 2007

[Progress.040] Gravels done, some windows delivered

This morning around 8 am, I saw this big truck parked in front of our site.

At the back of the truck there was this bulldozer. Wow, that's a lot of equipment, must be doing some major earth work or something! Right? Wrong!

Actually, they are here just for this pile of gravels - which was unloaded from another truck earlier this morning (P.S. with the 2 big sausages still there). Yes, I am not kidding! It must have took them more than 30 min to reverse the truck, remove/unlock all the chains and security locks around the bulldozer, start it, and drive it down... What an overkill! Just give me a shovel and I should be able to finish that within 20 min!

When I revisited our site around 8:30pm, this is what it looked like. Hopefully no more muddy entrance. We finally have some "real" progress for this week...

There were also some windows been delivered. It's quite dark and I couldn't work out the dimension from this distance and where is this window suppose to be installed. Also not sure if the colour is correct. Will get wife to check on the colour, I am hopeless with colours...

There are a few other windows inside the house, will have a clearer view tomorrow morning...

No comments: