Thursday 21 August 2008

[City2Surf.004] Better Result plus $215 raised for Starlight Children's Foundation!

I finished my 2nd City2Surf run on 10/8. Compared to last year, I was more focus on the run thus not many photos taken and I got a much better result! My last year's City2Run post is available here.

This was taken while we slowly move forward towards the starting line. This year we all have a timing chip tied to our shoes, and it will only get activated when we cross the starting line. The timing will be a lot more accurate and there's not much rushing like last year! A huge improvement!

Here we go, just crossed the starting line! There's runners everywhere...

The heavy metal band singing on the roof is back, with even louder music...

There's the finish line... Yes, sorry I didn't take any photo during the run. And yes, there's still lots of rubbish near every water station, just like last year.

My medal and bag as souvenir, the cap was from last year actually...

Many thanks to help from friends and colleagues, I raised $215 for Starlight Children's Foundation this year, almost doubled last year's figure!

My result is also much better than last year. 93.23 min is at least 30 min faster, yeah!

No comments: